Your cart is currently empty!
Embrace Diversity with Listening Exercises
This adult ESL curriculum kit includes everything needed to teach how to embrace diversity with listening exercises. Equip adult ESL students with essential skills for confident and professional English communication with resources focused on enhanced listening with accent insights. Get it now!
This adult ESL curriculum kit includes everything you need to get started teaching how to embrace diversity with listening exercises. It’s easily used in groups, one-on-one, online, or physical classrooms.
Focused on language skills to help adult English language learners enhance their listening skills, you’ll get:
- Examples of key characteristics of General American and Standard British accents.
- Listening activities to embrace diversity with listening exercises with phrase reductions and occasional lengthening of syllables.
- Examples of different functions of r-coloring in speech.
This kit helps adult ESL students in English business settings.
Guided Activity Resources
You’ll get step-by-step guided activity resources for adult English language students to:
- Describe the characteristics of the General American accent.
- Explain the similarities and differences between the General American and Standard British accents.
- Practice listening for accent characteristics based on real-world examples.
This curriculum package is designed for 90% student talk time and includes all four domains of the English language for students to practice reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
What You’ll Get
- One PDF PowerPoint presentation for English teachers.
- One PDF Student Handout for writing and comprehension activities.
- Seven audio files for the listening activities.
Get this adult ESL curriculum kit now for everything you need to teach adult ESL students how to enhance their listening skills.
Need more information?
Drop me a line with your questions. Contact now.
Get Tips for Teaching Adults English
This blog post shares effective strategies for teaching adults English. Read it here.