Your cart is currently empty!
Make Arrangements and Facilitate Meetings
This adult ESL curriculum kit includes everything needed to teach how to make arrangements and facilitate meetings effectively. Equip adult ESL students with essential skills for confident and professional English communication with resources focused on arranging and holding business meetings. Get it now!
This adult ESL curriculum kit includes everything you need to get started teaching how to make arrangements and facilitate meetings effectively. It’s easily used in groups, one-on-one, online, or physical classrooms.
Focused on language skills to help adult English language learners sound more confident and professional when speaking English, you’ll get:
- Vocabulary development resources for making arrangements and facilitating meetings.
- English statements for arranging and holding a meeting.
- Examples of cultural nuances to make arrangements and facilitate meetings effectively.
This kit helps adult ESL students better understand cultural nuances for communicating effectively in English business settings.
Guided Activity Resources
You’ll get step-by-step guided activity resources for adult English language students to practice how to:
- Prepare and schedule a meeting.
- Hold a successful meeting.
- Practice making arrangements and facilitating meetings.
This curriculum package is designed for 90% student talk time and includes all four domains of the English language for students to practice reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
What You’ll Get
- One PDF PowerPoint presentation for English teachers.
- One PDF Student Handout for writing and comprehension activities.
- Three audio files for the listening activities.
Get this adult ESL curriculum kit now for everything you need to teach language for making arrangements and holding a meeting in business communication.
Need more information?
Drop me a line with your questions. Contact now.
Get Tips for Teaching Adults English
This blog post shares effective strategies for teaching adults English. Read it here.