Your cart is currently empty!
Expressing Agreement and Disagreement
This adult ESL curriculum kit for adults includes everything needed to teach expressing agreement and disagreement in English settings. Equip adult ESL students with essential skills for confident and professional English communication with helpful resources focused on effective communication. Get it now!
This adult ESL curriculum kit includes everything you need to start teaching business communication skills for expressing agreement and disagreement. It’s easily used in groups, one-on-one, online, or physical classrooms.
Focused on language skills to help adult English language learners sound more confident and professional when speaking English, you’ll get:
- Vocabulary for expressing agreement and disagreement.
- English statements for managing agreements and disagreements.
- Examples of cultural nuances for sounding more polite in business settings.
This kit helps adult ESL students better understand cultural nuances for communicating effectively in English business settings.
Guided Activity Resources
You’ll get step-by-step guided activity resources for adult English language students to practice how to:
- Explore attitudes about disagreement.
- Practice using direct and indirect language.
- Master polite disagreement.
This curriculum package is designed for 90% student talk time and includes all four domains of the English language for students to practice reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
What You’ll Get
- One PDF PowerPoint presentation for English teachers.
- One PDF Student Handout for writing and comprehension activities.
- One audio file for the listening activity.
Get this adult ESL curriculum kit now for everything you need to teach agreeing and disagreeing language in business communication.
Need more information?
Drop me a line with your questions. Contact now.
Get Tips for Teaching Adults English
This blog post shares effective strategies for teaching adults English. Read it here.